Sunday, November 4, 2012

Relations and Spiteful Cake

Thanks to the lovely Hurricane Sandy, I got some time to do some writing. Here are my works of Sandy.


Relations
Rawr!
A sign of endearment.
Rawr!
A sign of hatred
The Lionette shuns the Lioness.
First,
Rawr!
A sign of care.
Care when ailing,
Care when in need.
Then,
Rawr!
A sign of ungratefulness.
Ungrateful on purpose,
Ungrateful unknowingly.
Lastly,
Rawr!
A sign of disgust,
Of impatience,
Of abandonment.

Lil' Imagination


Spiteful Cake
Cake with icing.
Blue or green,
Pink or purple,
Orange or red,
White or yellow,
Black or brown.
I want blue.
Repulsive!
I want green.
Atrocious!
I want pink.
Disgusting!
I want purple.
Terrible!
I want orange.
Gross!
I want red.
Loathsome!
I want white.
Revolting!
I want yellow.
Nauseating!
I want black.
Foul!
I want brown.
Repelling!
Why?
            Differences,
                        Ignorance,
                                    Pure hatred.
Lil' Imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment